If you answer yes to any of these questions then you may benefit from a Home Medicines Review
- Do you take more than five medications?
- Do you have multiple medical conditions?
- Do you live with a chronic disease such as diabetes, airways disease, arthritis or heart disease?
- Do you see multiple doctors including general practitioners and specialists?
- Have there been several changes to your medications recently?
- Have you been admitted to hospital recently or in the past year?
- Do you get overwhelmed sometimes by the number of medications you are taking and wonder if you need to take them all?
- Do you feel your medications aren’t doing what they are meant to?
- Do you sometimes get mixed up or confused about your medications?
- Do you want to understand why you need to take particular medications?
- Are you unsure if you are taking your medications properly?
- Are you responsible for a relative or child’s medication and want reassurance about what has been prescribed?
- Do you want a plan to help you manage your medications?
- Do you want advice on how to best manage your medical condition(s)?
- Do you sometimes forget to take your medications?
- Does your family worry about what medications you are taking?
- Has your health deteriorated lately?
- Do you resort to ‘Mr Google’ because you’re not sure what your doctor or chemist told you?
If you answer yes to any of these questions then you may benefit from seeing a Credentialed Diabetes Educator (CDE)
- Have you been told you have diabetes or high blood sugar levels?
- Do you have questions or concerns regarding your diabetes?
- Do you check your blood sugar (glucose) levels?
- Do you take medications for your diabetes?
- Have you been told that your blood sugars are too high?
- Are you having a hard time getting your blood sugar levels right?
- Do you feel isolated and judged because you have diabetes?
- Do you find your diabetes hard to manage?
- Is your diabetes impacting on your life?
- Is your diabetes impacting on your mental health?
- Are you concerned about complications of diabetes?
If you answer yes to any of these questions then you may benefit from seeing a Health Coach
- Have you thought you need to make changes to improve your health?
- Do you worry about your current state of health?
- Are you not feeling your best?
- Have you been told you need to lose weight?
- Do you find it hard to motivate yourself?
- Do you find it hard to make healthy choices?
- Are you struggling to get healthy?
If you would like some more information, contact us here.